Clarus Environmental’s Fusion Series Treatment Systems are drop-in wastewater treatment units designed for use in decentralized applications where the effluent quality needs to meet or exceed DWS standards.
The first Fusion was installed in Franschhoek in 2010 and today more than 120 units have been installed in 8 different countries on the African continent.
The Fusion is designed for use in residential, commercial, and community applications and is available in a variety of treatment capacities, from 1,700 lpd to 15,000 lpd.
The Fusion’s unique design enables it to be installed without a pretreatment tank, making it ideal for use on sites where space is limited. Effluent disposal options include conventional trenches, dams, irrigation or direct discharge.
What you need to know…
- Fusion produces effluent that meets and exceeds DWS General limit.
- Special limit is achievable by oversizing the system / extending the retention time
- Highly adjustable to site conditions
- Easy installation with only 4 pipe connections
- Power consumption range from 60w (1,700 lpd) to 336w (15,000 lpd)
- 25-year warranty on the media
- Fusion is compact, efficient, and designed to be installed in a typical residential/commercial environment.
- Retrofit for septic tanks, conservancy tanks, other systems.
- 6 Monthly service required (1 hour).
- No check-ups needed between service intervals.
- Being installed completely underground, there is hardly any visual impact.
- No metal in the bioreactor
- No electricity in the bioreactor
- No pumps in the bioreactor
- Solar power optional
- No odours
- Low running cost
- Phased approach for developments
- Easily increased with expanding developments
The Fusion is designed to be used both in urban areas and remote locations. Successful installations in Africa includes:
- Single households
- Lodges and guest houses
- Industrial effluent
- Petrol stations
- Shopping centres
- Commercial buildings
By using the Clarus Fusion to treat both black and grey water, every community in the country can have access to flush toilets, without using a single drop of potable water. Treated water from the Fusion can be used for toilet flushing. Where space is limited, the Fusion can be installed in walk ways or public open spaces. Excess treated water can be used for irrigation purposes.
Fusion is the only plant that can handle from one household to communities, from informal settlements to high income estates, from in-urban use to the most remote areas.
How the Fusion® system works
Clarus Fusion® Treatment
- Product Code: Clarus Fusion® Series Treatment
- Availability: In Stock